Hazardous Security Cupboards offer safe and secure storage for hazardous substances as demanded by the CoSHH regulations to control of hazardous substances. This range of security cupboards enables the workplace to comply with regulations with additional security features with a fully welded construction made from 1.5mm steel for strength combined with a superior anti-pick locking mechanism.
- Fully welded all steel structure for extra strength
- Seven lever safe lock for high security
- Full length heavy duty hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management
- Powder coated yellow with Germ Guard Active Technology paint
- Made from heavy duty 1.5mm gauge of steel
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbent cleaning materials
- Warning stickers supplied as standard
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
Lead time 2-3 weeks as made to order so cannot be returned.
Free Delivery on orders over £150 main land U.K. excludes North Scotland and TR postcodes.
FOR SCOTLAND & TR POSTCODES PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM DELIVERY COSTS PRIOR TO ORDER. IF AN ORDER IS PLACED FROM THESE DESTINATIONS WE WILL NEED TO CALL YOU TO CONFIRM DELIVERY COST AND TAKE ADDITIONAL PAYMENT.