ThePesticide & Agrochemical cupboard range provides storage for pesticide and agricultural materials in the workplace. Not storing properly can present many hazards, particularly if acids and alkalis are stored incorrectly or with other chemicals. These cabinets enable safe and identifiable storage in the workplace.
- Perforated doors for extra ventilation
- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking
- Cupboard shelves have a UDL of 70kg
- Adjustable spill-retaining shelves for superior spill management
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents
- Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for mounting (fixings not included)
- Stands raise cupboards by 543mm with an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces
- Powder coated with white Germ Guard Active Technology paint
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Acid & Alkali wall mounted and mobile cupboard available
- Warning stickers supplied as standard
Lead time 2-3 weeks as made to order so cannot be returned.
Free Delivery on orders over £150 main land U.K. excludes North Scotland and TR postcodes.
FOR SCOTLAND & TR POSTCODES PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM DELIVERY COSTS PRIOR TO ORDER. IF AN ORDER IS PLACED FROM THESE DESTINATIONS WE WILL NEED TO CALL YOU TO CONFIRM DELIVERY COST AND TAKE ADDITIONAL PAYMENT.