If stored incorrectly, flammable liquids, pesticides and agrochemicals can leak on spill causing damage and pollution. These cupboards promote safe storage, handling and disposal practice. These cabinets enable safe and identifiable storage in the workplace.
- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking
- Cupboard shelves have a UDL of 70kg
- Adjustable spill-retaining shelves for superior spill management
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents
- Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for mounting (fixings not included)
- Stands raise cupboards by 543mm with an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Acid & Alkali wall mounted and mobile cupboard available
- Warning stickers supplied as standard
Lead time 2-3 weeks as made to order so cannot be returned.
Free Delivery on orders over £150 main land U.K. excludes North Scotland and TR postcodes.
FOR SCOTLAND & TR POSTCODES PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM DELIVERY COSTS PRIOR TO ORDER. IF AN ORDER IS PLACED FROM THESE DESTINATIONS WE WILL NEED TO CALL YOU TO CONFIRM DELIVERY COST AND TAKE ADDITIONAL PAYMENT.